Our Enhanced Sanitation Procedures
Being a food based business, we follow strict food handling practices, including, but not limited to, washing hands often, sanitizing work surfaces often, always using gloves to touch ready to eat food.
In the current environment, we've implemented enhanced procedures, including:
- enhanced and even more diligent hand washing and sanitation of surfaces,
- access to our chocolate factory is secured, and only 1 to 2 employee are in our chocolate factory at a time, maintaining appropriate distancing,
- establishment of a HEPA air filtration system,
- the outside of packaging and shipping materials are wiped down with a sanitizing solution prior to leaving our facility,
- products and shipping packaging materials we use are products that have been stored for days, sometimes months (chocolate is a very stable food, and we currently have a large inventory of products).