- Six pack of our six signature chocolate bars (one of each)
- Six pack of our single origin bean to bar chocolate bars
- One box of our 8 Piece Tasting Box
- One bag Sea Salt Hot Chocolate
- One bag Brownie Mix
- One box Alaska Botanical Herbs and Tea variety pack
- One can Wild Fish Cannery Smoked Salmon
- One bottle Barnacle Foods Rhubarb Jam
- One bottle Barnacle Foods Kelp Salsa
What's the difference between this and the regular Sampler Box?:
- Additional three single origin bean to bar chocolate bars
- Also, one box of our 8 Piece Tasting Box
- Also, one bottle Barnacle Foods Kelp Salsa
Description: For our Super Alaska Sampler Gift Box, we supersized our Sampler box by combining even more of our favorite chocolate products with even more of our favorite products from our fellow Alaska specialty food makers. For our chocolates, our philosophy isn't just to make chocolates, it's to make damn good chocolates. And, we use the same philosophy in sourcing other food products.
Included in this box are one each of our six signature chocolate bars (Himalayan Sea Salt, Alaskan Birch Syrup Toffee, Prince William Sound Sea Salt, Alaskan Kelp and Cayenne, Mat-Su Valley Potato Chips, and Espresso Beans), six (the non-Super has only three) of our single origin bean to bar chocolate bars (origin of each rotates depending on availability), a bag of our Brownie Mix, a bag of our Sea Salt Hot Chocolate and a box of our 8 piece tasting box (not included in the non-super). We also have a box of teas from Alaska Botanical Herbs and Teas, who is based in Homer and grows and forages various herbs and combines them together and with black tea; a brilliant red fleshed Can of Smoked Sockeye Salmon from Wild Fish Cannery in Klawock (on Prince of Wales Island in Southeast Alaska), who use drift net harvested salmon from local fisherman (meaning the fish are processed one by one on the boat as soon as they are caught, instead of hours or days later at a large processing plant, and the difference in processing makes a huge difference in taste); a bottle of Rhubarb Jam from Barnacle Foods in Juneau, who use local rhubarb for their sweet and slightly tart rhubarb jam, and a bottle of Barnacle's Kelp Salsa (ditto, not included in the non-super), which they harvest the kelp themselves from their kelp farm. Pretty super.
Ingredients: See individual products for ingredient details.